All posts tagged barcamp miami
Ed Toro aka @eddroid gave a great talk on “Agile Principles” at the recent BarCamp Miami (@BarCampMiami).
- Create reasonable expectations of change.
- Work smarter, not harder.
- Avoid premature optimizations.
- Roles within a project needs to change.
- Be ready to get outside of your comfort zone to get the job done.
- Risk management: If something changes, what happens?
- Transparency: look back at the statistics, give a reasonable estimate of time and cost to change.
- Like KISS, this concept applies to everything.
- Projects may be huge, but individual tasks within should be simple.